TheDen

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheDen

FFXI LinkShell

How to...

EvilBat
    EvilBat
    Admin

Number of posts : 24
    How to... Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100How to... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-12

How to... Empty How to...

Post  EvilBat Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:11 pm

Start NPC: Mertaire - Lower Jeuno ( I-8 )
    Requirements:Level 30
    Items Needed: Parchment
    Title: Researcher of Classics
    Repeatable: No
    Reward: Poetic Parchment

Previous Quest: None
    Next Quest: A Minstrel in Despair

Walkthrough

Items Needed to Complete Quest: Parchment.

* This quest is hidden and cannot be seen in your quest list until completed.
    * Mertaire ( I-8, Merry Minstrel Meadhouse in Lower Jeuno ), will lament on a lost love.
    * Talk to Bki Tbujhja, behind the counter in the same room, who talks about the Song Runes in Buburimu Peninsula and how it would cheer up the broken-hearted.
    * Head to Buburimu Peninsula and on the western edge of the Khoonta Dunes (beach), there is a hidden path in the shallows (G-10) that takes you to (F/G-9).
    * Click the Song Runes, on the west side up from the beach for a cutscene with Lewenhart.
    * Trade a Parchment to the the Song Runes to obtain the Poetic Parchment and complete the quest.

Requirements: Jeuno Reputation 1
    Items Needed: Poetic Parchment
    Title: None
    Reward: 2100g

Previous Quest: The Old Monument
    Next Quest: The Path of the Bard

Walkthrough

* This quest is HIDDEN, and cannot be seen in your Quest list until completed.
    * Head to Lower Jeuno and trade the Poetic Parchment to Mertaire. Watch cutscene of Mertaire and Lewenhart to complete the quest.
    * To get a Poetic Parchment, buy or synth a Parchment. In Auction House under Materials >> Leathercraft; or crafted: Dark Crystal, Rolanberry, Sheep leather level 31.
    * Trade a Parchment to the "Song Runes" in the SE corner of F-9 in Buburimu Penninsula to receive a Poetic Parchment. Return to Mertaire.

Requirements: Level 30+
    Items Needed: None
    Title: Wandering Minstel
    Reward: Ability to become a Bard & 3000g

Walkthrough

* These quests are HIDDEN, and cannot be seen in your Quest list until completed.
    * You should have already completed The Old Monument & A Minstrel in Despair
    * (Optional) Talk to Bki Tbujhja in Lower Jeuno again. She mentions another set of Song Runes in Valkurm Dunes.
    * Head to the Secret Beach at far west of Valkurm Dunes (C-6). Drop out onto the hidden beach and head south east to the bottom right of (B-7).
    * Click on the Song Rune for another cutscene to complete the quest.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:32 am